Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I noticed there was still a tiny bit of sunset glow on my way home from work. It's official- the Days are getting longer, the first PIEs of spring can't be far away...

For exampls, the Spring SCR is May 6- Anyone else thinking about where the search for that first perfect slice will take you?

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Ive already taken the four day weekend off for the spring SCR...

Bean wants to stay at the hotel behind the hotel we stayed at last year...it has hot tubs...bow chicka bow bow...

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MMmmm - A good burger is an excellent excuse for a ride! May I suggest Bucky's Burger Barn under the bridge in LaCrosse.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
What about Poopys in Savanna :confused:...

(Just kidding)...

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Might have to go to France to get a "Dark Vador" burger...:ThrowUp

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was going to post the vader burger for you TIE... beat me to it. BTW-I invested in the new PIE ink we discussed... and uncle nort- It's the lucky ones who DINE first!

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
What IS the topping on that Jedi Burger? Marshmallows? Cottage Cheese? Chiclets?

I'll be across the street, having me some PIE.

Do they have "French Pastry"... in France?

Bob

Bob

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
I cook. 'Shrooms and Beef

85 kilos now.

·
Driftless Admin
11,490 Posts
2012 Father Day's Pie Rat Ride????

Hey, I was just watching this video and I really want to do this again: http://www.triumphrat.net/ride-trip-reports/177748-2011-fathers-day-pie-rat-ride-report.html

Father's Day is June 17 this year. The BonnieBlacks can host a couple meals. The Fountain City Hotel has rooms I'm sure. We can adjust the amount/type of riding we do to whoever wants to join us. Lot's of miles on easy roads, Fewer miles on twisty roads, Lot's of miles on twisty roads, and so forth. We did enjoy the stops nearly as much as the riding last year.

The ride is on, that is not the issue. The issue is, who is all coming, and have you reserved a room yet? :D

It's early yet to decide I know, but I have to say, going through those pictures is really making me anxious for winter to end.

It is an open invitation. If the creepiest of you lot decide to come I'll just move the meals elsewhere than my house, to protect my china and all ;)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to remind everyone ... There is also beer and gin, BJ's, pasties, and PIE. Oh- and ME!!!

I'll plan on being there as I'm too cool to be square- Have you thought about hitting PIE Town, NM in September?

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Just to remind everyone ... There is also beer and gin, BJ's, pasties, and PIE. Oh- and ME!!!

I like BJs and pasties...should I leave the wife at home...;):D

Sorry...I had to...:eek:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know you did TIE- But seriously, SWMBO would feel really left out if you came out to play and didn't bring her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts