Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....

Midlife crisis lead to booking a Street Triple, about 3 weeks back and now waiting for some news of delivery. I am in Bangalore, India and we have a loong wait :roll eyes:

Was not riding for almost 8 years now, last bike was an RD 350 which i sold for all the wrong reason. Owning a 500-600 was always a dream and then Triumph opened shop in India and were first to offer sub liter bikes. It was a no brainer, after that.

Chanced upon this group while reading up on some parts. Very informative forum and hope to learn and contribute as much as possible.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sean for the welcome. Yup the RD was a fun bike to live with. I started my learning on a 35cc Enfield Mofa! Graduated to 65cc then to 100 and 135's (all jap 2 strokes) and finally to the RD. :D

Just realized this would be my first multi cylinder 4 stroke 2 wheel ownership experience.

Excited.

cheers
Jaggu

·
Registered
16 Posts
ST

Midlife crisis lead to booking a Street Triple, about 3 weeks back and now waiting for some news of delivery. I am in Bangalore, India and we have a loong wait :roll eyes:
Congrats on the Street Triple, Jaggu!

Great bumping into you here ... lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the Street Triple, Jaggu!

Great bumping into you here ... lol
Hey likewise! and quite a surprise.

So an update from my side, finally i took delivery of my black Street Triple on Oct 1st. Has done about 120 Km's since then and getting used to the yummy motor.

Headlight alignment was way off and the old allen key came in handy in adjusting it. Changed the angle of the handle bar also by a notch, but i think i will pick up the raisers soon since majority of my ride time would be in city for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts