Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
On a percentage roughly 98% of people recover from this illness, I've also heard that amongst the poor buggers that do die they already had an underlying health condition.

Reactions: cheerfulljerry

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
On a percentage roughly 98% of people recover from this illness, I've also heard that amongst the poor buggers that do die they already had an underlying health condition. When these people have died it is written on their death certificates as being a 'Covid-19 related illness', so you could already have some sort of respiratory disease, which I do, and there are many types of respiratoty diseases on the market. So don't you think it is possible that by marking all these deaths as 'Covid-19 related' this not a just way of getting the numbers up?

Over the years there have been too many 'happenings' that don't make much sense to a whole lot of people, this is why there are many people questioning whether we are being told the truth or not. I for one don't trust a billionare, Bill Gates, who say's he's merely trying to help save lives, thats were the bull:poop: is my friend.
Roughly 20 % of all the people that die from Covid do not/did not have any prexisting conditions. And yes, there are people that try to inflate those infected/death numbers, there are equally as many that are hiding numbers.

I dont know Bill Gates motives regarding the covid-19 but I do know that he has spent billions of dollars to bring clean water to developing nations because he believes that for some of these very poor countries to survive/develop they must first start with clean water, eliminates/cuts down the chances of diseases. The Bill and Malinda Gates foundation has done a lot for a lot of people in very poor areas of the world. But I guess its possible that he has some agenda to take over the world.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Quick search tells me that in the US 34,500 deaths due to the common flu, where did he get those numbers of 80,000?
Practicing what he's saying that others are doing?

Conclusion
CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season1.

·
Registered
882 Posts
he has spent billions of dollars to bring clean water to developing nations
Was it really clean water? or did it have some sort of chemical in there so to affect peoples state of mind or wellbeing:rolleyes:

Or maybe his foundation helped supply clean water to these nations because he knew that over time these people were needed as cheap labour for the wealthier country's to benefit from.

The plot thickens o_O

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Quick search tells me that in the US 34,500 deaths due to the common flu, where did he get those numbers of 80,000?
As far as I can tell, these are official figures and media press releases in the USA, so that would be from the very same places that the American general public get them, but I'm not there. Easy enough to find out, watch the video again and look at the articles showing the numbers, you will soon be able to tell where he got the figures from. AFAIK the video was published on May 18th.

As far as Gates/Fauci are concerned, this is apparently a doctor in Georgia. I don't understand it myself because I don't know the story behind it. What do you make of it? Also from May 18th, the video got deleted from Youtube very quickly but some (Polish?) guy has re-uploaded it. Still, the case must be famous over there.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Was it really clean water? or did it have some sort of chemical in there so to affect peoples state of mind or wellbeing:rolleyes:

Or maybe his foundation helped supply clean water to these nations because he knew that over time these people were needed as cheap labour for the wealthier country's to benefit from.
Can't recall the Gates Foundation ever delivering clean water to India, but I do recall him being a major shareholder in Coca Cola, when they were in india, contaminating what little clean drinking water there was from bottling plants. Search out the documentary 'Blue Gold' and give that a watch.

I'll also tell you what Gates did with vaccines - in 2010 paralyzed 400,000 kids in India with a Polio vaccine. Google is full of 'fact checks' saying this is false, but I work with quite a few Indian guys who travel between my works and the India factories and all of them corroborate it. Moral: never believe a word from a Google search, but Bill's such a nice guy eh?

And this: I think (not sure) that it has something to do with the doctor video I posted earlier.

Reactions: cheerfulljerry

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Roughly 20 % of all the people that die from Covid do not/did not have any prexisting conditions. And yes, there are people that try to inflate those infected/death numbers, there are equally as many that are hiding numbers.

I dont know Bill Gates motives regarding the covid-19 but I do know that he has spent billions of dollars to bring clean water to developing nations because he believes that for some of these very poor countries to survive/develop they must first start with clean water, eliminates/cuts down the chances of diseases. The Bill and Malinda Gates foundation has done a lot for a lot of people in very poor areas of the world. But I guess its possible that he has some agenda to take over the world.
Take a few minutes and watch this TED Talk with Bill Gates. If you are pressed for time just go to the 55 second mark and watch for 30 seconds. What he says will show what his motives are.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
As far as I can tell, these are official figures and media press releases in the USA, so that would be from the very same places that the American general public get them, but I'm not there. Easy enough to find out, watch the video again and look at the articles showing the numbers, you will soon be able to tell where he got the figures from. AFAIK the video was published on May 18th.

As far as Gates/Fauci are concerned, this is apparently a doctor in Georgia. I don't understand it myself because I don't know the story behind it. What do you make of it? Also from May 18th, the video got deleted from Youtube very quickly but some (Polish?) guy has re-uploaded it. Still, the case must be famous over there.

I watched it, he said those were the stats from the CDC, thats exactly where I got mine

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #111

Ripper, Good find, there are plenty of other videos like this that have also been taken down. This doctor makes several great points about DNA, mercury and toxins. What many people do not understand is that most anti vaxers are not trying to stop all vaccines they just want safe vaccines. In the US the government protects big pharma by absolving the vaccine producers of any responsibility concerning the safety of their products. Instead all lawsuits against vaccines go through the vaccine court and any settlements are paid by American tax payers not big pharma.

There are plenty of other sources out there but this one is a good starting point since it is a government site so it is hard to argue that it is just another conspiracy theory. All the information is out there people just need to look for it.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Brilliant! - now testing for coronavirus in Tanzania..

Ok, I watch enough to get the jist of what they are saying but I'm not sure of your point? Are you saying that this whole corona is false/fake/a plot..............Are all the scientist that say its not a man made virus wrong and only the ones that coincide with your way of thinking right? Because there are a lot more of them saying its natural. That this is not some plot to .......hell, i dont know what the plot would even be, I dont look at everything like its a conspiracy so........
I did some quick searches and found conflicting info on several of the links that you posted, not sure of their validity so I'm not going to add to the confusion.
I cant speak for what goes on in some of those other countries, not sure I can speak with any certainty about whats going on in the US so.......but you cant dispute whats happening here, whats happening with the southern states that are spiking ............the death rate, the contraction rate...........
We will see 150,000 deaths soon enough, it can be argued both ways that those numbers are inflated and that they are on the low side, so now what...........But the ~120,000 already dead, weather or not you want to believe they are real numbers or falsified for negative impact on the virus, still happened in about 3-4 months, we lost 34,500 to the flue in 12 months, so its not your average flu as you suggested a while back.
As I said to Jerry several post back, to much unsubstantiated claims(a youtube video can sometimes be real/fake and everything in between)to continue to sort through, its lost its effectiveness, I'm not going to buy into all the conspiracy BS, I dont happen to believe that Bill Gates is out to eliminate 10-15% of the population through vaccines and whatever other methods that have been thrown out there, maybe through attrition/slowing the rate of births/poor families having more children then they can feed.......
I'll continue to read whats posted because I'm always looking to find out new stuff but I'm not jumping on every conspiracy theory that happens to float out there, not the way I want to go through life.
Good luck in your search

·
Registered
882 Posts
but you cant dispute whats happening here, whats happening with the southern states that are spiking ............the death rate, the contraction rate...........
We will see 150,000 deaths soon enough, it can be argued both ways that those numbers are inflated and that they are on the low side, so now what...........But the ~120,000 already dead
Out of interest are you getting this information from the mainstream media and government announcements?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true. The other is to refuse to believe what is true.

Chico
As far as I'm concerned this post #96 by @Chico is the most relevant and accurate one on this thread. As they say in my neck of the woods, the sh!t gets deeper, the longer this conversation goes on.

Just my opinion, no response necessary.

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts
We've been down this conversation road before to the same results. Everyone has the right to believe what they wish to believe. does not matter which side on the fence you are on. Just try and be safe.
Hoping everyone here makes it through this regardless of the different opinions. Lot's of people have died and everyone has been impacted in some manner. That's a fact.

Hopefully we all can look back on this some day and say - "remember that time..."

·
Registered
882 Posts
Chips! Not the ones you eat, nano micro chips that can be injected into the body with a syringe, a similar way to how a Doctor would administer a vaccine. These micro chips are little transmitters that can be picked up by tracking satellites, people will need to keep roughly 2 metres apart in order for the satellites to pick up their information, stand to close together and the satellites cant work out if it is one person or maybe 10 people stood in a group.

Thats another one for ya!

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
But there is. Its just that its been suppressed in the mainstream media so few people know about it.
Oh FFS. Now I just kind of think you're trolling, because I find it hard to believe that anyone can be that obtuse. All this BS about certain billionaires being evil and trying to control the population, we all know is a dog whistle against George Soros because of the guy's religion. Jesus Harold Christ - I'm out. This sh!t's just too fecked up, and if people really, actually believe this crap, then I kinda hope that they all walk around without masks, and go to big gatherings and do humanity a favour.
I'm flouncing on this thread. Too much unscientific crap for this scientist.

·
Registered
882 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly didn't Bill Gates once own a giant tech company, the sort of company that develop microchips or maybe nano microchips? and now he's dabbling in the vaccine business too? mmmh.......

Incidently I don't know if anyone knows this but when he started his tech business he let his wife name the company, so his wife chose to call it the pet name that she used to use to refer to his winky when they were having sex,

She named it MicroSoft..........

101 - 120 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.