Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 167 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
As LBJ said at one time. " I might'nt know much but i know the difference of chicken salad and chicken ****. Enough said. You talk a good talk. Very impressed. Like i said i am a man of few words. I do have a bad habit of not saying much but making my point loud and clear.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I didn't think you would have an answer. I don't have to find out for myself. It's your statement that I can smell from here.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
He can't answer my question, so I'm weak?
Yes, very weak. All you have is ad hominems. You put up no counter argument. Neither does sonny2. Because you're both incapable of free thinking.

I can answer your question, its you who can't do the inquiry yourself.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
Yes, very weak. All you have is ad hominems. You put up no counter argument. Neither does sonny2. Because you're both incapable of free thinking.

I can answer your question, its you who can't do the inquiry yourself.
Ripper, there is no vaccine for Covid-19, where the hell are you getting that information from? There are numerous places that are trying to come up with it but as yet nothing, there are some potential possibilities but you are aware that they have to be tested first right? you willing to take something that hasnt been tested yet, I'm not but go ahead and be a Ginny pig. And how in the hell would the media be suppressing it? They dont have the power to suppress anything but the news and I think we all know that both sides do a good job of that but to keep a vaccine from the public, I'm trying to figure out how they'd do that.
It appears to me that you and Jerry are both inferring/insinuating that this virus is potentially man made, not so, it's been proven by all the scientist that are experts in this particular field that it is definitely not man made. A high ranking US secretary tried to spin that story and was immediately shot down, of course to his followers thats all they needed to run with the story.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
One of the many problems with discussing conspiracy theories is the number of theories out there, dozens maybe hundreds around the world. Suppose person A is trying to inform person B of his favorite theory, person B has already chosen a different theory from the many available. The discussion or argument then consist of one trying to convince the other why his chosen theory is correct. It may be that both theories originated in the same basement and evolved as they floated around the net.
One thing I'v noticed in the last ten years and it's gotten worse in the last three or four years, is two or three well known billionaires get blamed for the vast majority of the worlds ills. When one of these evil billionaires name comes up as the lead conspirator it's a red flag to me to stop taking the conversation seriously.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Ripper, there is no vaccine for Covid-19, where the hell are you getting that information from? There are numerous places that are trying to come up with it but as yet nothing, there are some potential possibilities but you are aware that they have to be tested first right?
Yes Doug, I am aware of that. The particular vaccine I'm talking about was ready for human trialing about a month ago, all the applications etc. have been made to your CDC and as far as I can tell, 3 million doses were scheduled for the beginning of June. I don't know the name yet, or even if it has one. I also don't know if there's an arrangement for fast tracking either, but Gate's Remesdivir (sp?) seems to have been fast tracked because that's almost ready as well. I heard something about development time on a Coronavirus vaccine being reduced from about 15 years to 18 months, perhaps you know more about that aspect than I do, as you are in the USA.

And how in the hell would the media be suppressing it? They dont have the power to suppress anything but the news and I think we all know that both sides do a good job of that but to keep a vaccine from the public, I'm trying to figure out how they'd do that.
Well, there's two parts to that, the how and the why.
The how is simple. The mainstream media (newspapers/TV) simply don't report it at all. Our state broadcaster, the BBC does a heck of a lot of that. They don't need any powers and they also lie by omission, which is cherry picking only the bits that they want you to hear and leaving out other important facts.

The why, is because this vaccine is revolutionary. Not only that, but its been developed by a filthy tobacco company - British American Tobacco. Its revolutionary because instead of engineering strains of virus to make it, the vaccine is 'grown' in tobacco plants. Apparently there are no chemical additives and no known side effects, and manufacture is super cheap and extremely fast. Of course you can imagine what the anti-smoking organizations think of that, in April Philip Morris International donated 50 ventilators to the Greek government, and immediately the anti-smoking lot were ranting in outrage and demanding that the Greek government should refuse them. They were prepared to let people die, rather than see a tobacco company actually do something. The organizations I'm talking about were Public Health England and ASH UK. Anyway here's the vaccine:

I feel this vaccine will continue to be suppressed because its proprietary and won't make any money for the big pharma companies. Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci also have too much money invested in Gilead and Remesdivir for any other vaccine to succeed.

It appears to me that you and Jerry are both inferring/insinuating that this virus is potentially man made
I don't know about Jerry, but I have not said that because I don't know. I just quoted what some people say about it on both sides. I have no evidence either way, regardless of what I may think personally.

Reactions: cheerfulljerry

·
Driftless Admin
11,765 Posts
Seems like the MSM has reported on that potential vaccine

Not sure why the hysterics. I'm sure if it works we'll hear even more about it. Until then, not sure why it would be fodder for headlines and such.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
One of the many problems with discussing conspiracy theories is the number of theories out there, dozens maybe hundreds around the world.
I tend to think that's only part of the problem, people have heard so much of the laughable, crazy theories that a rational person can't discuss those same subjects without being tarred with the same brush and discussions quickly descend into chaos. Added to this is the amount of deplatforming on social media. Unless someone's post incites violence or hate, the social media has no reason to deplatform anyone, which tells me that the reasonable, rational people who are trying to find answers are a threat to the Facebook/Youtube/Twitter narrative. The social media platforms have become political and one side is being drowned out.

When one of these evil billionaires name comes up as the lead conspirator it's a red flag to me to stop taking the conversation seriously.
Just a question, but why is this? Do you not think that its possible for a billionaire to use his money for corrupt personal gain (ie. power/influence)? Thing is, we just don't know, either way. The same names keep cropping up everywhere though, when you read about who has bought into which organizations/charities and who runs what government department. I'm okay with people trying to join those dots, I stop taking it seriously when the satanic rituals and lizard people come up.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Seems like the MSM has reported on that potential vaccine

Has it been on TV or in the papers over there? Had you heard about it before now? It hasn't been in any of the papers or TV here, I first heard about it via a link on a pro smoking blog site. That link was a better one with more detail than I've presented here but it seems to have gone.

Not sure why the hysterics. I'm sure if it works we'll hear even more about it. Until then, not sure why it would be fodder for headlines and such.
I don't know, maybe I get a different picture of the mainstream media here than you do in the USA, but there is not one single TV channel or newspaper here that is not to the right of Stalin. Ordinary people have no voice here. Google "BBC bias" and you will see what I mean. The other channels are better, but not by much.

·
Driftless Admin
11,765 Posts
My point is, first you state there is a vaccine and the mainstream media is suppressing it. But you won't say where you heard about it.

But then you admit there is not a vaccine, there is a potential vaccine a company wants to test. But Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci won't allow it to be reported on by the MSM media.

But, it is in the MSM.

So, at this point it's a simple issue of credibility. You know about welding and some electronics, I know that. But you do not seem to be very credible when it comes to Covid at all. I'm not sure why, as a welder, you would be privy to the top-secret stuff being suppressed by Gates and Faucci and the government agencies anyways?

To answer your question, on this side of the pond there is quite a bit of reporting about the potential of vaccines. In the near term, potentially coming much faster than typical. I'm sure the same is reported over there as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
But there is. Its just that its been suppressed in the mainstream media so few people know about it.
Ripper, There may not be a vaccine but doctors all over the world are having success with Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc. The media has done there best to disprove that it works. Why worry about a vaccine when 2 doses a day of a 50 cent pill taken for 7 days is working.

·
Driftless Admin
11,765 Posts
The media has done there best to disprove that it works.
And medical professionals as well. Bastards. Gates and Fauci don't want us to know about Hydroxychloroquine, because of their investments in the big-pharma establishment, and they control the media. And scientific journals and the scientific process itself. I hear.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
My point is, first you state there is a vaccine and the mainstream media is suppressing it. But you won't say where you heard about it.
I did BB, it was from a link on a pro smoking blog that I regularly visit.

But then you admit there is not a vaccine, there is a potential vaccine a company wants to test. But Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci won't allow it to be reported on by the MSM media.
How can I admit there's no vaccine? Its there in black and white. The article is almost 2 months old and it was a potential vaccine then, but it says 3 million doses by June. If you can find anything on it which is up to date, please let me know.

I never said that Gates/Fauci won't allow it to be reported. I said that the mainstream media (here at least) won't report on it, although they have reported lots on Remesdivir. I also know that Gates and Fauci both have shares in Gilead, the maker of Remesdivir. That is public knowledge if you chase up donors and shareholders of organizations or companies. That is how I try to join my dots. Its reasonable to conclude from that, that there is a vaccine war going on and we all know that the winner will be the one with the most to lose. BAT's offering is a threat to that since its being done not for profit.

I'm not sure why, as a welder, you would be privy to the top-secret stuff being suppressed by Gates and Faucci and the government agencies anyways?
I'm not. I stated my news sources (or some of them) quite a few posts back. As you know I have an open mind and am willing to change my views if presented with evidence to the contrary.

To answer your question, on this side of the pond there is quite a bit of reporting about the potential of vaccines. In the near term, potentially coming much faster than typical. I'm sure the same is reported over there as well.
No, nothing like that here as far as I know. The only vaccine I've seen on TV is Remesdivir.

Reactions: cheerfulljerry

·
Registered
138 Posts
Remesdivir isn't a vaccine, it's an antiviral drug.

I thought Astra Zeneca were running human trials of a vaccine that, if successful, they could provide 100's of millions of doses of in October? That was reported about 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
881 Posts
It appears to me that you and Jerry are both inferring/insinuating that this virus is potentially man made,
I'm not inferring this at all, I'm merely speculating that this maybe the case. I don't think that it has been proved unequivocally either way yet.
And medical professionals as well. Bastards. Gates and Fauci don't want us to know about Hydroxychloroquine
and this is why we are having now and probably will be having this same discussion for years to come. How the hell can the people in power expect the 'average Joe' to believe what they are saying is the truth when you've got corrupt idiots such as Gates, Fauci and ex scientific advisor Ferguson calling the shots.

I'm on the fence with this one purely because I don't want to upset others out there, but from my own personal perspective it seems to me that the powers in the world over reacted big time and for some time now I think they have been 'over inflating' the number of cases to try and cover up their own incompetence.

·
Premium Member
967 Posts
I'm not inferring this at all, I'm merely speculating that this maybe the case. I don't think that it has been proved unequivocally either way yet.

Same thing, and it has too been proven. You can lead a horse to water but........

and this is why we are having now and probably will be having this same discussion for years to come. How the hell can the people in power expect the 'average Joe' to believe what they are saying is the truth when you've got corrupt idiots such as Gates, Fauci and ex scientific advisor Ferguson calling the shots.

Fauci is regarded as one of the top experts in his field(was very instrumental in getting Reagan to address AIDS instead of trying to ignore it because it was mainly effecting the gay community), you're buying into a lot of unsubstantiated BS of which you cant provide any proof. I have a friend that tried to tell me that Fauci was instrumental in keeping a woman who had discovered a cure for AIDS from releasing it and had actually stolen the patent from her, my friend had already posted the woman's story on his Facebook page, took me one quick little google search to dispel that, he didn't bother to check, just ran with it because it fit his narrative.

I'm on the fence with this one purely because I don't want to upset others out there, but from my own personal perspective it seems to me that the powers in the world over reacted big time and for some time now I think they have been 'over inflating' the number of cases to try and cover up their own incompetence.
"Over inflating the numbers" That's the cry of the people that dont believe/dont want to believe that there is anything to this Covid-19 virus. A lot of people try to use that phrase but in actuality there is proof that there are some governors in some states(here in the US) that have been found to be under-reporting to show that its not as bad as some claim it to be.
In Italy by their own admission the official reports of deaths due to covid-19 are of those that were tested, if you died from the virus but were not tested then you did not count as a covid death. There were two nursing homes in a small Italian town that lost somewhere around 25-35 people each in a single day, none had been tested for the virus so they did not count in the official statistics, the government admitted that their numbers were more likely much higher. That is the consensus of most of the experts here as well.
I, just as you, am reluctant to believe many/any politician, if certain ones tell me the sun is shinning I have to move over to a window and peak out and I also know that even though most of the people in the scientific world do not lean one way or the other politically when it comes to their findings, there are some that do, just human nature.

I'll bow out of this discussion, to many unsubstantiated claims to make the discussion worth reading anymore. Hope eventually you find the answers/truths that satisfy you.

·
Registered
881 Posts
"Over inflating the numbers" That's the cry of the people that dont believe/dont want to believe that there is anything to this Covid-19 virus. A lot of people try to use that phrase but in actuality there is proof that there are some governors in some states(here in the US) that have been found to be under-reporting to show that its not as bad as some claim it to be.
In Italy by their own admission the official reports of deaths due to covid-19 are of those that were tested, if you died from the virus but were not tested then you did not count as a covid death. There were two nursing homes in a small Italian town that lost somewhere around 25-35 people each in a single day, none had been tested for the virus so they did not count in the official statistics, the government admitted that their numbers were more likely much higher. That is the consensus of most of the experts here as well.
I, just as you, am reluctant to believe many/any politician, if certain ones tell me the sun is shinning I have to move over to a window and peak out and I also know that even though most of the people in the scientific world do not lean one way or the other politically when it comes to their findings, there are some that do, just human nature.

I'll bow out of this discussion, to many unsubstantiated claims to make the discussion worth reading anymore. Hope eventually you find the answers/truths that satisfy you.
On a percentage roughly 98% of people recover from this illness, I've also heard that amongst the poor buggers that do die they already had an underlying health condition. When these people have died it is written on their death certificates as being a 'Covid-19 related illness', so you could already have some sort of respiratory disease, which I do, and there are many types of respiratoty diseases on the market. So don't you think it is possible that by marking all these deaths as 'Covid-19 related' this not a just way of getting the numbers up?

Over the years there have been too many 'happenings' that don't make much sense to a whole lot of people, this is why there are many people questioning whether we are being told the truth or not. I for one don't trust a billionare, Bill Gates, who say's he's merely trying to help save lives, thats were the bull:poop: is my friend.

81 - 100 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.