Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a movie that is trying to develop iconic images and themes...what brand of cycle gets the most screen time?

The Triumph of course!

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Ok that is funny. Same thread just started in the Twins section and I literally just got back from seeing it 1/2 hour ago.

Fantastic movie and it features a 1959 Bonneville 120 (I think, still trying to identify properly) in it for at least 10 minutes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While we are on the subject... We were rewatching Daredevil the other night ans I notice that Bullseye (a villian in the flick) was riding a Triumph as well. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
triumph in ben button

Ok that is funny. Same thread just started in the Twins section and I literally just got back from seeing it 1/2 hour ago.

Fantastic movie and it features a 1959 Bonneville 120 (I think, still trying to identify properly) in it for at least 10 minutes.
I believe the Triumph in the film is a 1956 T110. The 55 had an iron head and the 57 had the new tank badge.

Jewel

·
Registered
357 Posts
While we are on the subject... We were rewatching Daredevil the other night ans I notice that Bullseye (a villian in the flick) was riding a Triumph as well. :)

Please PLEASE don't bring up bad movies in connection with Triumph. We want more Triumph movie time. Now someone go photoshop a Triumph into The Matrix and Lord of the Rings.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am watching "Daredevil" on FX right now, and noticed the Triumph that Bullseye (Colin Farrell) was riding. It looks to be a Bonneville America or Speedmaster. Hard to tell, as they are so similar, but pretty certain it's the America. Think the fact that Farrell (and Bullseye, for that matter) is Irish had anything to do with the selection?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please PLEASE don't bring up bad movies in connection with Triumph. We want more Triumph movie time. Now someone go photoshop a Triumph into The Matrix and Lord of the Rings.

To each their own good sir :) While I wound not put it in the level of LoTR or Matrix, it was a fun genre movie, reasonably true to the comic series, that was IMHO far from "bad".

:)

I wouldn't think that Farrell would have much say in the make of the bike, but he or some prop person did take the extra step to but the Irish villian on a UK bike. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts