Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Btw, you're about as bad at posting things as I am, which is bad by the way.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I especially love the "Oh their gonna beat our a$$es" and "I'da pulled over......."

Seriously though, the bagger was not gonna make the next turn no matter what.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The driver of the RV is a bit of a wanker!

"Oh, dude, we'd better get out of here.

They're going to beat our asses.

Come on let's get the F out of here.

Ffffing idiots. Stupid. Stupid.

I'd have pulled over if there had been a spot to pull over."

Yeah, right. If your innards hadn't have been leaking out of your A-hole like dirty dishwater. How timid was that bloke for no good reason?

[ This message was edited by: DarkSkies on 2006-11-13 21:16 ]

·
Registered
274 Posts
On 2006-11-13 21:31, ssregal39 wrote:
evan still... the hardley guy should not have tried it...should no better. :hammer:
It probably seemed like a good idea at the time - before they remembered they were riding fridges on wheels.

I'd hate to be that RV driver - known locally for pissing his pants at the drop of a hat (or Harley).

·
Registered
583 Posts
that is freekin priceless,
yeah the driver is a total snivling brat, but the hardley rider def f-ed up, flat out f-ed up. hahahahahahahaha
i mean i hope he's ok, but you can't even blame it on it being a harley on that one :kck:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Man, how much of a total ***** do you have to be to think you will get you a$$ kicked for witnessing a get off. Do ya think his girl gave him a sideways glance with that comment.

Do you guys actually hate harleys so much that you would think thats funny? Guy coulda been dead. Definitely his own fault and quite stupid but not funny, imho.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Funny? OOOH YESS!!!

In danger of getting their asses kicked? I don't think that guys mates could lift their feet higher than their shins without their fat guts getting in the way.

Particularly liked the protective riding gear.

:-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't think it is funny. I think it is sad. It looks to me like the guy did not even try to make the turn. No steering inputs. All I could see was the rear wheel lockup. The kid that thought he was about to get his ass kicked must watch too much tv. The stereotype of people on bikes being outlaws must be alive and well in his mind.

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey itchen i don't think it's that i hate harley's, which i don't,, i just think your dumb to pay for one, i even like the night train quite a bit, but i do think it's funny, not that he might have been hurt, but that he blasted ahead of the van and then what appears to just forgot to turn, and i know even if you are scraping you can turn em, and i just think as a motorcyclist its always your responsibility to not be an effing idiot. i would think it was even funnier if it was a sport bike, because they can turn.

·
Registered
274 Posts
On 2006-11-14 03:57, Trumpy1050 wrote:
Failing to try and take the corner was pretty stupid as well. :???: And his buddy just about followed him in.
I think his buddy couldn't see past his mate's lardy buttocks and everything was an even bigger surprise to him.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the whole thing is funny, especially the A$$ hat crying about getting his @ss beat... and his girlfriend " why would they do that?"
the guy looked into the turn and not through it and his buddy looked at him. And the Harley rear brake TOO STRONG!.
I've watched that movie over and over and still can't stop laughing.

·
Banned
798 Posts
I think its funny; however, it'd be even funnier if that guy's lack of ability wasn't so common. I see motorcyclists displaying their apparent lack of control more often than I wish.

Personally, I'd only pass in a situation like that on a left-right turn combo when I can see both turns clearly; and then I stay close to the motorhome and nail it. Of course nailing it on an S3 or Concours etc. means something entirely different from what he was riding. It appears at the moment he went off the road, he could not see the road directly in front of the motorhome. Maybe maybe not, but that's really academic now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts