Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
It's funny that I had never heard that some questioned whether the jump could have been made on a heavy Triumph before. Apparently, none of those folks every heard of Bobby "Evel" Kneivel.:D

regards,
Rob

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Good link, thanks for posting it. I'd have thought jumping a Triumph (or a Harley) over god knows how many buses ought to count a little higher up the scale though?

I'd like to see a more powerful modern bike '3 times lighter'. That would be 100lbs.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I hate the great escape(mind you I'm 66 so have seen it WAY too many times).I could probably say the script verbatim.What was more interesting(for me)was the wild one.When he gets beaten up Marlon gets back to his bike and he's crying!!! HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE HEADLIGHT WAS STILL ON after a couple of hours.They must be some sort of export batteries to last that long............LOL

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
I gave up my Netflix membership after I spent a month in my lazy boy letting my shoulder heal after surgery. I did not find many of the old B motorcycle movies. But I may re-up this winter and some cold snowy day when all there is to do is try to stay ahead of the snowfall with the shovel and blower, spend the day watching all the old outlaw motorcycle movies from the 50's and early 60's. I'd think Netflix might have them by now.

regards,
Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts