Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,085 Posts
Well I got 8/20 correct, that's not bad since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here and I obviously can't tell the difference between a turkey and an HD.

--------------
Ride on ! :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
I got 10/20. I`m quite pleased because every answer was a guess and I genuinely had no idea what the real answers were. In fact, I don`t really know what 'Thanksgiving' is, I was always under the impression that it was an American version of Christmas, that was non-denominational. I should probably google it up and find out a bit more about it.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Here's the sad truth. I worked for the Animal Science Department at Utah State University and one of my two, no three, most disgusting jobs was artificially inseminating turkeys. I wore what we lovingly called "finger cocks" to stimulate the birds before insemination.

So when I say I know turkeys...

The other two jobs you ask? Taking fetal blood samples from pregnant cows with 3' needles and breeding nematodes. I won a radio contest for having the weirdest job. No glory in scoring 19/20. None.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Here's the sad truth. I worked for the Animal Science Department at Utah State University and one of my two, no three, most disgusting jobs was artificially inseminating turkeys. I wore what we lovingly called "finger cocks" to stimulate the birds before insemination.

So when I say I know turkeys...
So, in other words.............you gave the bird, "the bird"???

Oh, yeah.........I got 11/20.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all: Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts