Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Andy and Pam for hosting Triumphs in Taos this year! What a great job you did and you definitely had some really fun and creative ideas! For anyone that wasn't able to make it this year; you missed out!

Also, thanks again to Jerry for contributing prizes!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Totally agree with you! Pam and Andy did a great job! Jenn and I had a super time getting reacquainted with everyone and always look forward to this event. Amazing people no matter how big or small the group! Enjoyed the new "Jenga" game and new evening meal. Thanks again Andy and Pam!!!

And.....thanks Manny for your "contributions" to the group!

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally agree with you! Pam and Andy did a great job! Jenn and I had a super time getting reacquainted with everyone and always look forward to this event. Amazing people no matter how big or small the group! Enjoyed the new "Jenga" game and new evening meal. Thanks again Andy and Pam!!!

And.....thanks Manny for your "contributions" to the group!
You're quite welcome! Although at the moment, it escapes me as to what you may be referring :smile2:

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Thanks to Andy and Pam for hosting Triumphs in Taos this year! What a great job you did and you definitely had some really fun and creative ideas! For anyone that wasn't able to make it this year; you missed out!

Also, thanks again to Jerry for contributing prizes!
Ditto to Andy and Pam and it was my pleasure Manny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts