Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank the Rat.net community. I'm a long time "Lurker" on the site and have gotten so much good advice that I thought it was only fair to say thanks. I have done a variety of "mods" and upgrades that I found on here, all with good results. Yesterday I performed the Bafflectomy on my 2006 T100 and it was so easy with the pics and feedback from this site.( I used a 1 3/8" bi-metal hole saw. i also used the 3/4" spade drill to spin out the baffle tube and crap, worked like a charm, took about an hour). I am going to continue the "Circle of Kharma" and post any info that i come across to help out the rest of the group. I hope everyone keeps on posting.
Thanks Again,
CFC

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yeah and: A.I. removed, bafflectomy, headlight visor, Triumph grab rail, Chrome cam cover, Triumph tank bag. 41 mpg highway / 36-38 mpg city (Pittsburgh has lots of hills). 13,300 miles so far. best investment of my life. I rode straight thru to Wilmington, NC last summer. 13 hours down, 12 hours back with just gas stops and the occasional run in place to get the blood flowing in my saddle. purred like kitten . . . errr "sewing machine" the whole trip. Not one real problem in the 3 years I've owned her.(I had that little weep around the cam cover gasket but that worked itself out when i got the new cam cover installed.) That should about cover it for most of the usual info.
any questions let me know,
and thanks again,
cfc

·
Registered
10,856 Posts
Welcome, and I do like that black and red! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Howdy CFC - nice motor

TRN also answered all my questions too ;)

....now catch up on your posts!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts