Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put the first hundred miles on my bike since doing the f3 fork swap and just wanted to thank thruxtonone and thrux-ton-up for their comments on my earlier post. the improment is awesome. I had it apart for like a month making the swap, polishing the lowers putting on tomaselli bars, and rizoma mirrors and brake res. 150 miles on the new bike and I didn't feel even close to what 20 was the orig. way. thanks again

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thats good to hear. I am just waiting for some bad weather and time to take apart my front end. I have all of the parts ready to go. You mentioned the feel, I assume you were commenting on the forks, or was it more the tomaseli bars? Also, I have been looking for rizoma parts in the US, where did you get yours?
PS: Sorry I didn't let T1 and T-up reply first, since you were thanking them for their pioneering work, just had to ask.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey rbrian, I got my rizoma parts from pjsparts.com. As far as feel they were both a big improvement. the bars fixed my wrist pain and lower back cramps and the forks made the road feel like glass...at least compared to the stock forks. the fork swap with stock f3 internals only cost me $150, I have the airbox removed predator pipes no AI and the changes in this post and the forks where the best value yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take some pics in the next couple of days and figure out how to post them. Its still a work in progress though some bits polished others not....mostly just working up the nerve to pull the side cases to strip and polish them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts