Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any vets out there have used this program when purchasing a new Triumph?
How was the rebate applied? Through the dealership or with Triumph USA/corporate level?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got mine at a German dealership, and I didn't have the option... I think it only applies in the US or UK.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
I got mine at a German dealership, and I didn't have the option... I think it only applies in the US or UK.
US and Canada, I believe. I think it is only a promotion through Triumph North America via Jim Callahan, North American Marketing Manager for Triumph Motorcycles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Got $350 off of my 2012 Bonneville SE. Just had to bring in my old ID card, didn't even need my DD 214. A good deal, since I was going to get one anyway.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just curious, I noticed on the website it says active duty and retired military. Yet, the dealership at one point told me I'd be eligible as a vet. Anyone know if it applies to all veterans?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
It does apply to Veterans. I have used it a couple of times now, as it can be used once per calendar year. I used it in 2011 to buy my Tiger 800XC and last year to buy my '13 Street Triple R

ELIGIBLE CUSTOMERS:
Applies to all active duty military and honorably discharged former U.S. military service members; proof of service is required
Includes: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, including all active Reserve service members

APPLICABLE MODEL YEARS: Any model year

MODELS & ALLOWANCES:

$500 Off

Thunderbird and older-model Thunderbirds, Thunderbird Commander, Thunderbird LT, Thunderbird Storm, Trophy SE, Rocket III Roadster, Rocket III Touring and older-model Rockets

$350 Off

Street Triple, Street Triple R, Speed Triple, Speed Triple R, Daytona 675, Daytona 675R and Supersport and Roadster family Anniversary and Special-Edition models, Tiger 800, Tiger 800 XC, Tiger 800 XC SE, Tiger 1050, Tiger Explorer, Tiger Explorer XC and Sprint GT

$250 Off

Bonneville, Bonneville SE, Bonneville T100, Bonneville T100 Black, Bonneville T100 SE, Scrambler, Thruxton, Classics family Anniversary and Special-Edition models and America LT, America and Speedmaster

CONDITIONS:
This program CAN be combined with other retail offers at the time of purchase
Purchasers are eligible for one (1) Thank A Hero program redemption during any given calendar year
Motorcycles purchased and registered under a name other than the eligible program applicant do not qualify
All required sales documentation and identification must match
Applies to any new, untitled Triumph motorcycle
Motorcycles must be purchased through an authorized Triumph dealer
Customer must provide proof of military service (copy of each must accompany application)
Copy of Military ID or DD Form 214 (Report of Separation)
Copy of valid driver's license

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got 500 off of my Rocket. I traded the 500 dollars for a seat and backrest.

bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts