Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the dealer confirmed , can't install the Xpipe as the TFC 's got a welded in CAT , so it's full header replace .. Pass.

send that one back

·
Registered
511 Posts
Well the dealer confirmed , can't install the Xpipe as the TFC 's got a welded in CAT , so it's full header replace .. Pass.

send that one back
Bummer:frown2:
Does the dealer know why they've changed the design?
I wonder if the new Thruxton RS is the same?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ah Crap and I'm pretty sure Santa is getting me a new x-pipe. I will probably go with the scorpions because
it's just too quiet and I'd rather not hack-saw the stock setup.

send that one back

·
Registered
793 Posts
Did you get down there and look for yourself. So many salesmen are just sales and don’t much about the things they sell.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
How would you be able to pull the exhaust system off if the cat has been welded to the exhaust system???

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You remove the header and cat apparently . A&J has used the arrow headers with the TFC , and they confirmed they will work with the V&H . THe V&H have welded in baffles so they will be a bit quieter than the arrow .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You remove the header and cat apparently . A&J has used the arrow headers with the TFC , and they confirmed they will work with the V&H . THe V&H have welded in baffles so they will be a bit quieter than the arrow .
just ordered a set , the V&H silencers are a bit quieter per Andy at A&J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts