Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

I am a Sergeant in the Texas Army National Guard (active drilling status)...I hope this is allowed here...if not, please accept my apologies. I wanted to put this out there because a LOT of soldiers in the TXARNG do not know about this...

If you take the MSF course (either basic, advanced, or both), the Texas Army National Guard will reimburse you the cost of the course via direct deposit. In addition, they will provide you either an Icon vest that meets military requirements or a pair of riding gloves, shipped to you directly, also free of charge...you don't even have to pay for shipping. I did this and it was very easy...well...at least as easy as anything else in the national guard. The deposit hit my bank account about a week or so after I submitted the paperwork. You do have to pass the course to receive reimbursement.

Anyway, this is an awesome resource available for Texas guard members. If you would like the contact info for this, please send me a PM and I'll get it to you. This is only for Texas guard members, but if you're going in another state there may be similar programs available for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts