Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what happened, they take away yellow and blue and give us green? anyone like green?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well ihave to get a new tank and plastics. so i am going to have to spend about a zillion dollars to get it. i figure hey maybe i should get the green. have you seen it in person? you think i should get it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's got nothing on the fastest of colors, White! Seriously, where is the white riding contingent? Those that ride black are well represented, yellow has a goodly following, h3ll even green is getting some post time, so where are all of you out there that ride white S3's? Must be that white is so fast that we don't get off our bikes long enough to brag about them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
First of all I don't even think white is a color I think it's considered a "shade" however green is probably just as fast as yellow if not a lil' slower. The aeronautical institute didn't do a study on green but I have a feeling it's up there :wink:

[ This message was edited by: ThePope on 2007-03-08 19:43 ]

·
Registered
293 Posts
If I remember my science correctly.....white is all colors reflected and black is all colors absorbed. Which means, white is faster because black gets heavy absorbing all that other mess. :hammer:

·
Registered
104 Posts
+ 1 on the green not being new, i have a 2000 in roulette racing green. best color ever made on a triple. what? you want them to bring back pink--er i mean nuclear red!? they have had some different colors over the years.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
On 2007-03-08 20:56, MrBiff2You wrote:
I didn't like it until I saw it in person. It is sweeeeeeeet in the sunlight.
+100 on that sir.
i'd like to investigate the "house of color" swatch books when i go to paint mine.
they have some sick colors. also would like to play with a pearl black or something really under the radar.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The only Sh!ty thing about the roulette green is trying to find matching gear that isn't "kawasaki" green. but ya, roulette green kicks a$$!

·
Registered
74 Posts
it is *hot* in person. it just looks like green in print.

i wanted a green one, but ended up buying sooner than i thought i would. not that i'm complaining.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts