Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
techspec-usa.com - Part Number 62-0067SS

I also got the TANK PRO 3 ADD ON - Part Number 62-0089 but was not impressed. I ended up buying the factory carbon fiber protector and am very pleased. Fast ship product that looks great and is well worth the purchase price. Hope this helps someone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice looking! How much was all that?
Triumph Carbon Fiber Tank Pad - $63.59 (Ma's Cycles - Fargo, ND)

TechSpec Snake Skin Leg Rubber - $44.95
TechSpec Tank Pro 3 Add On (not pictured) - $5.00
TechSpec Shipping - $9.90 (ordered 6/3/09 - received 6/6/09)

Total For TechSpec Shipped to door - $59.85

·
Registered
373 Posts
How come every Triumph carbon fiber tank pad I've seen is a different shape?

I just installed my Techspec pads this evening too. I got the High Fusion style instead because it was thinner and thought the texture would match the powdercoated frame.

I'll post pictures tomorrow plus initial riding impressions.

·
Registered
446 Posts
How come every Triumph carbon fiber tank pad I've seen is a different shape?

I just installed my Techspec pads this evening too. I got the High Fusion style instead because it was thinner and thought the texture would match the powdercoated frame.

I'll post pictures tomorrow plus initial riding impressions.
I have the high fusions as well, like them very much, have gotten replies from people that they look like they came on the bike. Grip seems fine to me, i havent ridden in a track day but i feel like i get a good amount on the tank.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice, I went with the same setup ast 1983element.
They really help with getting the bike from one side to another when you are going into the corners at a quick pace.

Other than tires or suspension I would say these are the best PERFORMANCE mod you can do for the Speedy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts