1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a pair of Oxtar TCS sports i got on close out. the old company that became TCX. the fit is pretty good, quality is also very good. they ran a little bigger than what I thought, but it turned out to be in my favor. I put some padded insoles in the boots and it made them very comfortable (i'm so gellin :D). the leather scuffs pretty easily though. but hey they are a riding boot. If you ride very hard, you might as well order some extra (Ti) toe sliders when you order the boots. the plastic sliders wear pretty quick. the ankle support is excellent though. hope this helps. I got mine for $99 US. I wish I would have ordered an extra pair, as they are sold out now.

·
Super Moderator
21,851 Posts
I have the Touring Airtech and the SS Sport, both under the Oxtar label - got a fabulous deal as they were closing them out with the switch to TCX
The Touring Airtech are my favourite boots - especially here in California - light & airy yet great support.

I think they are good value brand for their price range.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have Oxtar matrix 2 and the Oxtar TCS Evo Ti boots - love them both, crashed in both - once on street, once on the track - still wear them

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
I have two pairs of race boots one is the Oxtar TCS "SS Performace boot"

Fit is ok being wider than most Italian brands that I can't fit.
Armour is good but I am finding after 4 years the uppers are cracking.

My favourite are the much cheaper Australian Rjays "Altitude boot" which is very wide and comfortable and waterproof (so far)

DaveM:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts