Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday all,
if anyone is touring our little island over Chrissy and you get a chance, drop in to the National Auto Museum in Launceston and have a look. Next week I am taking "Reanie" my T595 Daytona to join her older and slightly bigger sister "Max" (Z1502 Kwaka) to go on display. The museum is a great place to visit in Launceston and for a good feed and great beer, try the "Cock'n'Bull" pub. For good accommodation you can't go past the "Pennyroyal" motel which is walking distance from the city centre. Anyway safe riding to all and take care.

TTFN The Tankman
:chug: :chug: :chug:

·
Premium Member
24,397 Posts
Thanks Tankman,
we won't be there at Christmas but Liz and I will definitely make a trip to the Apple Isle sometime and look you and your good wife up and most certainly visit the museum of which you speak.

Just got back from my second run this weekend, time for some new tyres and the 30k service.

Thanks again Tankman.

Oh and how's your favourite polly going? :-D
You know your best mate Mr Bracks! :hammer:

Davem :cool:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave,
Mr Bracks is just like an*****, everyones got one just some are bigger that others. and when he dies and goes to hell, I hope the the devil rides an unregistered and uninsured motorcycle.

TTFN The Tankman

:lgh: :lgh: :lgh:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Good to hear Tankman.
My wife and I and some friends are going to the Apple Isle end of March for the Australian Masters Champs at the Domain in Hobart, so we're looking for things to do for a week leading up to them to make a holiday of it.
I'll put National Auto Museum in Launceston as a "must do".

There is a beauty at Birdwood in the Adelaide Hills too....bikes and cars. Don't miss it if the opportunity comes by.

Steve

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve,
many years ago I used to travel over to the Birdwood mill museum, and each year they would get five or six old bikes running for us to ride on the track inside the mill. In fact many a night was spent pissed in the pub across the road. Let me know when you are coming and I'll take you in to Joes Garage on Tuesday night which is bike night. Anyway mate have a beaut Christmas and see you in March.

TTFN The Tankman

:upthumb: :upthumb: :upthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts