Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello. Just bought my 1st Triumph,a 2014 Speedmaster. I was a Harley rider for years, but fell in love with Triumphs after driving a friends Boneville. Sold my 74 Ironhead Harley that I had had since the mid. 90s and bought the Speedmaster. I'm glad I found this forums because I got a few questions.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Cruisers forum is where you will find the folks with the knowledge and experience on your Triumph. Introduce yourself in there, browse the existing threads for detailed discussions on many issues, and post your questions there. The folks in there will be very happy to assist.

http://www.triumphrat.net/cruisers-america-speedmaster/

Browse the site and join the banter!

Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Derswede, very few folks outside the south,much less outside the US would have gotten that reference.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Nice Derswede, very few folks outside the south,much less outside the US would have gotten that reference.
Too true...I'm a Wolfpacker myself. Over in the GSO area. Lots of nice rides up around Wilkesboro and west, as well as around here. Up towards Danbury (hwy 8??) there are several nice riding roads.

Enjoy!

Derswede

·
Registered
27 Posts
Both of you guys should ride to Clemson and check out the Tigers. I know from experience that it's a cool place! LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts