Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE!! I recently bought a 2019 rs and on my past bike I’ve boughten cheep tank grips from eBay and they’ve all suck any recommendations for some good quality ones?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought TechSpec tank grips for my 19 RS. Sadly I can't speak to how they hold up as I have yet to install them. But the seem substantial in the hand and come highly rated

·
Registered
14 Posts

I have Techspec grips on all my bikes and like them. They hold up really well as long as you install them correctly and they provide a very good surface to hold onto with your legs. I installed the center grip on one of my bikes in cold weather and didn’t properly heat up the bike surface and the grip before installing and did have the corners start to peel up. Installed those on the triple in cold weather but heated up everything appropriately and haven’t had the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have Techspec grips on all my bikes and like them. They hold up really well as long as you install them correctly and they provide a very good surface to hold onto with your legs. I installed the center grip on one of my bikes in cold weather and didn’t properly heat up the bike surface and the grip before installing and did have the corners start to peel up. Installed those on the triple in cold weather but heated up everything appropriately and haven’t had the same issue.
Wow those look fantastic and reading reviews on them sound great! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've had techspec on all of my bikes. I love them. The best part is their customer service. Really good company to deal with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts