1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
336 Posts
Be prepared to wait around six weeks for delivery ..... I don't advise adding more tape to the emblem , the added thickness will make the emblem stick out from the tank , not cool .

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
If these are a direct Chinese knock-off of an EFI Bonneville tank emblem then you will find that it is not big enough to cover the original Triumph decal on your tank. All the decaled tanks that I have seen have the decals clear coated over so it is a fairly big deal to remove said decal. On the up side our Chinese friends have managed to spell "Triumph" properly.

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
My tank currently has no emblem/sticker when i bought the bike. managed to get the triumph triangle logo sticker, does not look cool enuf. was searching everywhere, my interest is the Triump T120 long strip BUT the price does not justified to spend so much + courier = which is equivalent to a custom made leather seat.

Hence, still looking.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a 2013 Bonneville and I'm planning on removing the plastic chrome badge and having a custom Triumph logo painted in it's place (with a couple of stripes on top of the tank too). All part of my plan/desire to de-chrome her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts