Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the triumph tail bag but I saw it said it only works on 2008 model.
Anyone have on on an 09? I like the low is profile and do not need lots of space, just hate a tank bag. Mostly just to carry my lunch and rain gear. Any other suggestions?

I have been trying to search but keep getting a blank page...

Thanks
Stryker

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like that bag. Do you happen to have any pics of one installed?
Thinking the 10 might be just a bit small. I have to pack lunch and something small for supper too. I get stuck late often...

Thanks for the info guys. I like the looks of the triumph bag a bit more though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

I use the Triumph '08 Tail Pack with my '09 15th Anniversary Special Edition Speedy and it fit perfectly.

'08 & '09 share the same rear so the tail pack fit perfectly.

It is ideal for my daily commuting :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi,

I use the Triumph '08 Tail Pack with my '09 15th Anniversary Special Edition Speedy and it fit perfectly.

'08 & '09 share the same rear so the tail pack fit perfectly.

It is ideal for my daily commuting :)
Off subject, but 15th SE is 2010 model. Nice to know it will fit though;)

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the RKA rearseat bag on my '03. It should work as well on your bike. I love mine; it is well-made and the owner offer great customer service.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i want a picture also. i oredered mine last monday and they sent it out the same day, i was shocked. that's never happened to me before buying on the internet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How does this thing attach?

Just bought a slightly used 08 Speed Triple. Came with the tail pack....can't figure out how to attach the damn thing!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tail Bag For Your Speed Triple

I think the Axio Tailbag will work on your Speed Triple.

Here's a picture of it on the Sprint ST :cool:. I like the look and the tailpack is good for a fair amount of gear.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts