Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Daytona 955i, 2018 Indian Roadmaster, 1980 CB650C in resto
17,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you've got your own place now; take good care of it! No piles of pizza boxes higher than your shoulder, and no beer can pyramids in front of the breaker box. I won't tell you not to bring your bikes inside, but please don't wash engine blocks in the dishwasher. Or at least run it again afterwards to clean it out. :D

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Funny you should state that...

I'm sitting outside laptop on, contemplating what remodeling I want to do, checking options at Home Depot. First on my list is a roof over my patio so I can keep my bikes covered all the time w/o resorting to covers. Also thinking I should re-shingle the garage this summer and paint the house and garage to match for a change. Driveway needs to be redone, the cement is 50+ years old and brittle. I'd like to put down pavers but Home Depot is telling me they're more expensive and more time consuming than cement. Time is the limiting factor. Pizza boxes aren't a problem but the crap in the garage is in desperate need of organizing. So, I guess my free time aint no mo'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts