Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this daytona t595 w/ 955 engine I'm located in nj I have a clear nj title it has around 15k miles on it I got it from dealership it was crashed and the customer left it there and the dealership took lots of parts off it has no body work or cluster i have keys and clean nj title any suggestions what is this worth. I'm not a triump person.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If all that's wrong is bodywork/instruments, I'd hazard that you might get 2000-2500.

My '01 Daytona was listed at $3900, and I paid $3600 for it--this was a year ago, when the economy was doing well. Mine was spotless--it literally looked showroom new--and had 12,000 miles or so.

Yours has more miles, and the parts it needs are, by my very rough estimate, about $2000 or more from Triumph, but can be ebayed for maybe as little as $500, or less with a lot of luck.

Hope all goes well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
t595 955i

Thanks I apreciate it anyone else out there have info on these bikes I do not know anything about triumphs. Any help please.
Thanks rich

Do you guys think 1000 is to far fetch clear nj title good strong motor frame with title ??? its a rolling bike missing body work needs a back rim has fuel tank complete fuel system and wireing in place. Just some ideas please

·
Banned
141 Posts
daytona

you woulg probley get more $ if you were to part it out,.,. but then again you could find some one who really wants the bike,and hands you a grand. this is a good time of year to part out bikes though, there is always someone needing something for these bikes,, you might try to post it on craigslist,, would probely have a good shot at sale.. or you could put 500 bucks in it and have a great bike, cause once you ride it you wont wont to get rid of it!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you thank you

I guess i should take pictures of if thanks guys ... I have thought about fixing it just kinda scares me all the electrical problems they had with these triumphs I don't want to be on one wheel and the engine cut out.
Thanks
Rich

·
Super Moderator
21,183 Posts
... it just kinda scares me all the electrical problems they had with these triumphs I don't want to be on one wheel and the engine cut out....
There's only one recognizable electrical problem with that model and that is easily & cheaply remedied.
(Referring to the 'ground block' issue)
This is NOT a Lucas system like your Dad's old Triumph :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was told that there is an issue with the ecm plugs they were cheap and if there ever was any moisture in the area the connectors inside would rot out , causing the bike to just shut off. Again I am no triumph guru. I think when the time is rite i will buy a 1050 s3 just off this old load. For this t595 any one have info on the relays ? some one removed all of them ... thanks for all the input

1 - 9 of 9 Posts