Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a printed T3 manual on fleabay cheap (320387308202) closing within the hour.

Goes a long way and avoids a lot of questions if you have one.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
There is a printed T3 manual on fleabay cheap (320387308202) closing within the hour.

Goes a long way and avoids a lot of questions if you have one.
I bow deeply in your direction for posting this. In a few days I should be the owner of a nice Triumph manual for my Sprint.

:bow: :bow:

Of course, should I see anything of interest on eBay or other areas, I will reciprocate for the benefit of all the 'Rat'ers.

Derswede

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bow deeply in your direction for posting this.
:bow: :bow:

Derswede
Thanks, it was nothing.

If anyone sees a clean original Sebring 3-1, please alert me. Or a red D12 with no miles. :D

Or any other goodies cheap.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Ha! That Sebring will go to whoever sees it first, I can almost guarantee! I actually thought about sending you a PM about a Daytona 1200, though. It was neither red nor a good deal, though, so I didn't.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha! That Sebring will go to whoever sees it first, I can almost guarantee!
Cheers,
-Kit
Arggg, a cut-throat bunch this is. :p I've not even seen a Sebring for sale in many years.

The cl post for a nice looking D12 that fit the critera never even answered, so back to the drawing board there too. It would probably be divorce-inducing anyway.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Not in the same class but a guy in Raleigh NC has a 1995 Daytona with around 500 miles on it. Beautiful bike...but no space in the garage and not enough $$ floating around now to justify the purchase (read "wife would kill me....).

C'est la vie!

Derswede

(link: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/1253891438.html)

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts