Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Coming from a Magna, your riding position is quite a bit different. Before getting into modifying the bike, I'd suggest concentrating on your body position. It took me a while to get used to the Sprint after my V65 Magna. After concentrating on using my core to support my upper body and relaxing my shoulders and elbows, I found the steering became MUCH easier and more responsive.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had no problem with finding suitable bolts , just needed to be 20mm longer than the stock bolts,
There is a difference with how the handlebar clamps are fitted on the T120 and 900 Scrambler,
on the scrambler the bolt passes through the lower handlebar clamp then through the upper yoke with a nut screwed on the underside of the top yoke,
The T120 the bolt passes through the upper yoke from the underside and screws into the lower handlebar clamp
Thanks, I shall give that a shot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I cannot find the Jack Be Quick risers online and the links many people have posted do not work. I live in the US (not sure if that matters). Can anyone help me find these? Is there a distributor’s website I should search or do they come directly from Jack Be Quick?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I cannot find the Jack Be Quick risers online and the links many people have posted do not work. I live in the US (not sure if that matters). Can anyone help me find these? Is there a distributor’s website I should search or do they come directly from Jack Be Quick?
I can’t find anything on the web either. The owner of Jack-Be-Quick is VABird. He is on this site so find him and send a PM. He may not be making them. I got the 7/8” version early on for my T120 and it worked fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
From the UK:

jb
Thanks jb44. I actually found Jack-Be-Quick on eBay and he confirmed he deleted his website. He also didn't have the T120 risers listed on eBay but after reaching out to him, he put up a posting for me and included the bolts. Very responsive and nice guy. I hope the risers will make my steering more responsive and reduce some upper back pain.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts