Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to make some changes to my 2017 t120 and had some questions

1. swap stock bars for biltwell moto bars. Is this a straight up swap I can do? Anyone have this swap or can comment on It?
2. Brake resovoir- looking to swap this out and clean up the handle bars a bit. Honestly all the clutter really bugs me with the controls.
3. I want to get ride of the massive speedo/tach and either install a motogadget mini or a single motogadget speedo. What parts would I need to do so?
4. Brake lever? I hate the silver and want It black. I haven’t found anything online. Anything I can do besides powder coat It?

thanks,
A noob

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
just read the forums + use the search, also searching off the forum can get better results even thou it may lead back ti the forum!! your location helps as a close member my help you personally

·
Registered
53 Posts
just read the forums + use the search, also searching off the forum can get better results even thou it may lead back ti the forum!! your location helps as a close member my help you personally
Check eBay - there are a ton of black (and other colors) adjustable levers for T120s. I have black on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts