Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so excited to take delivery on my T120 on Saturday that I didn't rip the shrink wrap off of the owner's handbook package to be sure that I had the right one. Sure enough, I have a package for the 865cc Bonneville, T100, Thruxton, and SE. The sticker reads 3851860 US.

My question: Is there a printed manual for the T120, and what's it number, so that I can ask for one from the dealer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Street Twin | 07 Sprint ST
171 Posts
The Owner's Handbook that came with my ST applies to the "Street Twin, Thruxton, Thruxton R, and Bonneville T120". The part number for the Owner's Handbook is 3852288-US. The part number for the kit with the Owner's Handbook and the Motorcycle Service Handbook is 3852287-US.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Owner's Handbook that came with my ST applies to the "Street Twin, Thruxton, Thruxton R, and Bonneville T120". The part number for the Owner's Handbook is 3852288-US. The part number for the kit with the Owner's Handbook and the Motorcycle Service Handbook is 3852287-US.
Thanks much, Wordguy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts