Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And how are the T120's ergos working for you?

I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs, with a 32" inseam. The bike seems made for me. No complaints here. I can flat foot the bike at stops, and it's comfortable even after hours in the saddle.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice contrast to my Street Twin...How tall are you thread. Am actually going back and forth between the ST and T120. Looking forward to seeing the responses. Thanks for the thread!

·
Registered
46 Posts
6ft 1 inch 100kg 220lb , 31inch inseem got a long back , my T120 is the most comfortable bike I have ever owned

·
Registered
203 Posts
6' 0"; 165 lbs. I'm a fan of the seating position and handling of the bike. With the National Cycle Plexifairing 3, it's pretty comfortable. On my 01 Bonnie, I early on ditched the stock seat for a Corbin G/L seat, but I don't think I'll change the seat on the 120. Should be pretty good for a long haul, if I ever get around to it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm 5-11 200 lbs. Demo'd a T120 today, it fit just right. If I bought I would lower the pegs though, bad knees!

·
Registered
233 Posts
all 6footers :D

I am 5.8 ish, but still somehow I am able to flat foot at the stops... weight, 200 above, stopped counting once it crossed double ton

·
Registered
22 Posts
6ft, well at least that's what I've been telling people for decades... I'm actually 1cm short :)

Bike feels about perfect

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm 5'6 165lbs. I tiptoe the bike. It's heavy down low so I feel very stable. Can even walk it back and forth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
6'4" 220lbs 33" inseam. The T120 is really comfortable around town. Since I just got the bike yesterday, I've not yet had a chance to ride it for much longer than 35-minute trips.

·
Registered
116 Posts
6'2" 185lbs, no idea of inseam... Rode 175 miles today (on one tank - just), mostly open road and twisties. Cold weather but very comfortable on the T120. The heated grips are just great.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am 6'2", 275 lbs. with 33 inseam. T120 is pretty comfortable for me.

I am going to mod the seat to make it flat as I like to shift back and forth. I may wait to see if Norman Hyde is going to develop a single seat like the one for the earlier Bonnie, very comfortable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
6"2" , 255Lbs and a 32 inch inseam. Very comfortable and I don't look like a Dancing Circus Bear riding it. I had a KLR650 and couldn't swing a leg over anymore. This is perfect.

·
Registered
60 Posts
5'2" not certain about inseam I think 27", not telling the weight :)

I tip toe but I am used to this... I have Daytona boots with higher sole it helps, LOOOOOVE this bike, I have ordered the low seat, it should help...

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds like the T120 is working for a wide range of rider heights and weights.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts