Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Anyone know the handlebar diameter of the new T120s ? It looked like 1" but seemed a bit meatier than my 790's bars.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Reactions: Forchetto

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I realized this a few minutes after posting but didnt want to doublepost/spam.

Chewing on a&^es for this benign mistake seems overkill though :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
For those hanger-on's... answer: 1"

But hold-on (pun intended).

The water-cooled handlebars are notched for the throttle-by-wire and heated grips. Kudos to the other member who posted a great thread on this.

Time will tell if the aftermarket will offer anything to fit. All kinds of other oddities about the WC twins that prevent T100-to-T120 parts xovers.

/M

Reactions: pdeblanc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The water-cooled handlebars are notched for the throttle-by-wire and heated grips. Kudos to the other member who posted a great thread on this.

Time will tell if the aftermarket will offer anything to fit. All kinds of other oddities about the WC twins that prevent T100-to-T120 parts xovers.

/M
Ah..Thanks. I've been fantasizing that T120 to T100 handlebar mod...will wait for further intelligence to pour in about the fit 0:)

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts

/M
Thanks Mike! I actually ordered the Hyde M bars from you that was the inspiration for the vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZS2OuhzKCY

1 - 9 of 9 Posts