Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The parts schematic at Bikebandit.com shows the T120 non DRL cruise control kit parts number to be A9638178. Plugging this into triumphinstructions.com gives a 'not found' message. Does anyone here have a good parts number for this kit?

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I second Mattman, I have one on order and that is the part number. I have found a few things come up as 'not found'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2017 T120 Black
497 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I am hoping you see this comment.

I am looking into buying one of these kits for my 2017 T120, because I want to take a long trip this summer and this would be very helpful.

I see that the picture of the kit shows it with a clutch lever, and I am wondering why it would come with a new clutch lever. Is it different from the OEM lever? I am wondering because I have fitted my bike with the TEC lever, and I worry it might not be compatible.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2017 Triumph T120
1,027 Posts
I see that the picture of the kit shows it with a clutch lever, and I am wondering why it would come with a new clutch lever. Is it different from the OEM lever? I am wondering because I have fitted my bike with the TEC lever, and I worry it might not be compatible.

Thanks
I think Triumph just includes the clutch lever as part of the new switchcube assembly that has the cruise control button. When I ordered a UK switchcube to run the DRL headlamp it came with a new clutch lever. I replaced it with the Pazzo lever that I had installed on the OEM switchcube with no issues.:dunno

Reactions: ranger995
1 - 5 of 5 Posts