Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my T120 about a month back, and.. well, dropped it once already. At 0mph. It was one of those weird stop signs, where the street across that I was getting onto was at a higher elevation and I thought I had it but couldn't find my footing. Not a proud moment.

Anyway, that means I've had to replace the lens on my left blinker (ordered the part 2 weeks ago and it's still finding its way from the UK in one of them Columbus's fleet) and that got me thinking - these are not exactly the prettiest blinkers on these bikes anyway. I just didn't want to change the 'stock look' so soon into it's life, but maybe.. well, maybe.

Has anyone changed the blinkers on T120s yet? Or considered it? Any suggestions/pictures?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got my T120 about a month back, and.. well, dropped it once already. At 0mph. It was one of those weird stop signs, where the street across that I was getting onto was at a higher elevation and I thought I had it but couldn't find my footing. Not a proud moment.

Anyway, that means I've had to replace the lens on my left blinker (ordered the part 2 weeks ago and it's still finding its way from the UK in one of them Columbus's fleet) and that got me thinking - these are not exactly the prettiest blinkers on these bikes anyway. I just didn't want to change the 'stock look' so soon into it's life, but maybe.. well, maybe.

Has anyone changed the blinkers on T120s yet? Or considered it? Any suggestions/pictures?
Sorry to hear about the drop.

I have, link to the indicators below. I've been trying to provide updates in 'Those indicators though' over in the technical talk section.
http://motone.com/billet-turn-signals-pair-black/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts