Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my bike on Hong Kong's northern border with China.

Although Hong Kong is in the hands of China, we have a strict border to control the movement of people and goods.
Here's another shot of the bike with the frontier sign in the background.
It gives you that kind of cold war feeling that you would get watching a 1980's James Bond movie.

This was taken right next to my favourite Catfish fishing spot.

[ This message was edited by: hkt100 on 2006-12-18 04:17 ]

·
Registered
711 Posts
008, you used the wrong encryption key. Now everyone including your pesky friend Felix at CIA knows the locations you are checking for the new Triumph China facility.

He is sure to tell HD. Be careful, their spies are everywhere.

Does Hong Kong have a Chinatown?

:lollol:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny thing is the Triumph dealer is also the Aston Martin dealer. And there is a Chinatown bar in Hong Kong in the same area where a single man riding a Bonneville would find lots of eager female companions and from what I am told the older and rounder the rider the better it gets...

·
Registered
98 Posts
On 2006-12-18 09:01, hkt100 wrote:
Funny thing is the Triumph dealer is also the Aston Martin dealer. And there is a Chinatown bar in Hong Kong in the same area where a single man riding a Bonneville would find lots of eager female companions and from what I am told the older and rounder the rider the better it gets...
Your post jogged loose an anchient memory of a dark night in 1969 being snuck into DaNang in the back of a duce and a half to lose my virginity. What fun girls, such enthusiasm! I say, if you want something done right, pay a professional! :razz:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Ah that brings back memories.

I rode a Yammy XJR400 in Honkers from about 96-98. Had a great time up to Sai Kung and over to Shek-O most weekends.

If you're running an 900 bike you must be on the fat ex-pat package - taxation becomes pretty pricey over 400cc as I recall.

Stay safe out there.

P

·
Registered
98 Posts
On 2006-12-20 20:09, hkt100 wrote:
I've printed that pic and posted it a few of the bars and already got half a dozen phone numbers. Should I put them here or send a PM?
How about a pic of one of the local lovelies on a Triumph? :hammer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.