Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Sweet Bikes,Jeff. I just wish I didn`t have to have a hardtail to get my bike to look like those.Only one near the end had suspension.Probably an "old" guy like me . :-D

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a little bummed about selling my XS, but it'll be easy enough to do again. I learned a ton about fabrication/welding and there are things I'd like to do different next time.

Easy come, easy go I guess...I just want to get the bonnie screamin' now.

Rod, your bike as a sweet look all it's/your own. I even had a buddy of mine mention your bike to me! He said something about having looked at the RAT forum and seen a "sweet black bonnie with black mag wheels."

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
I'm on dial up and that site is incredibly slow. But that one you posted with the cream/black tank......are there any pics of that from the side? I really like that paint job with the triumph gold decal. Wish i could get a side view. Not crazy about bobbers, but i love that tank.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I liked the red speedway style bike the best.And I have to say that the burnt orange paint on a couple of them looks awesome. And tell your friend "thanks".I hope I didn`t screw up the one Bonnie he liked. I have 30 you know,and no two alike. :-D

[ This message was edited by: rodburner on 2006-12-02 00:27 ]

·
Registered
236 Posts
Those are sweeeet. Thanks for the link.

Love that black one with the springer front end..... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.