Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://sw-motech.com/en/products/luggage/Legend+Gear/tail+bags/4052572034330.htm

Thinking of using this for solo trips. I am curious how much you can pack into it? I typically camp 1 to 3 days.

Currently using the SW Motech Legend LS2 bags which are alright, but the black faded awfully as I kept the bags on the bike a lot (sun, rain). And then I still need my Osprey backpack to carry the camping gear as the bags usually have clothing and food.

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
I've never owned any SW Motech so hard to compare, but I've had two Kreigas and their quality is excellent. Many brands to choose from and all will do the job, but it's lousy when the lovely black quickly turns to purple.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never owned any SW Motech so hard to compare, but I've had two Kreigas and their quality is excellent. Many brands to choose from and all will do the job, but it's lousy when the lovely black quickly turns to purple.
I like Kreigas options but want bigger

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, will you use this bag as a replacement for saddle bags, or will you use both? They look interesting and maybe better than saddle bags.
Likely a replacement for camping. Can fit tent/sleeping bag on luggage rack.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts