Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Triumph Bonneville/Twin owners,

I have tried to collate a load of Triumph Scrambler reviews all in one place!

Included is Suzi Perry's review of the Scrambler from 3 years ago when the marque was launched. I also have a page dedicated just solely to Suzi Perry as well :)

The reviews are on my blog/website at:

http://www.freewebs.com/bonnevilles/index.htm

Feel free to have a look and leave a hello on my guest page if you like it. Also welcome any thoughts people have about the Scrambler itself? Plus send any nice pictures too, that you might like me to post up for you.

Safe riding,

Casper - Littlehampton West Sussex UK :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I will say this Casp. You like Triumphs and hot women and therefore you are a credit to the sport.
:D
Thanks for the post,
George

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks guys, glad you liked Suzi's page!

over here in the U.K. Suzi is unusual in that she is a genuine rider of motorcyles and a motoring journalist. She did a fair review of the Scrambler back in 2006. Of course she has become a bit of a pin up, but it makes a change from the usual male motorcyle journalists :)

There are also more female riders now here in the UK and this is seen by the numbers joining our local bike club for ride outs (we have all sorts of bike makes by the way not just Triumphs in this particular club). This is good as generally the females are a 'calming' influence on the male riders who can be a little too fond of the throttle!

Casper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts