Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Scrambler with the folowing changes made in the last month. This bike went from being the next bike sold to never gonna sell her with these changes in order of biggest difference.
1- Avon Distenza tires
2 -Raise forks 20mm Wow! Much quicker steering and more stable
3-Rearshocks YSS cheapest version adj correctly for sag and rebound. (not done correctly at factory)
4-Super Brace for front fork
5-10 wt fork oil and Hagen non progressive fork springs
Mike at Belle Corse was most helpful

In my humble opinion this transforms a poorly suspended and incorrectly geometried bike into a good all round handling machine that I can trust. It has been 60+ degrees here for the last 4 or 5 days with 2 or three more to go. It is my bike of choice now.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sounds great darmahman.
Did you do all the mods at the same time or space them out a little? I suppose you had a little time to assess each improvement since you were able to rank them.
I hope to improve the suspension on my Scrambler this year. Still a little undecided about what to do about the front end. How did you decide on non progressive springs versus progressive or cartridge emulators?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MIke at Belle Corsa said to start with the springs. I can do the emulaters at a later date if I feel the need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts