Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard of a shop in Corona (not del Mar) that can dial in suspension settings like none other. I can't find information about them on the internet. Would you guys know any info on them?

I'd appreciate it if you can give me any other recommendations in the area. Thanks!

·
Banned
557 Posts
Off the 91 freeway and the Lincoln exit. I had them do my front forks.....new springs, Gold valves, better oil. GREAT service.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was just at a meet in Riverside. Racetech had a booth and was doing suspension adjustments for $30. Louie adjusted my sag and clicked in my bound/rebound after asking me a few questions. He was a very friendly and helpful.

Racetech in Corona is only open 9-5 weekdays. They are closed on weekends which makes it inconvenient for me. Apparently you can just send your suspension to them for modification. They already have setups for S3's. They also come out to events and do sag adjustments. Louie said the backend of my S3 took the longest to adjust out of all the bikes he has done. :D

Just for reference, I only weigh 160lbs and the rear spring is still too soft for me! Louie got as close as possible with the rear and compensated by adjusting the front a little lower. Racetech recommended that I go to a couple track days and see if I wanted to switch to a firmer spring in the back.

Looks like the S3's stock suspension is set for a 100lbs European model.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I was just at a meet in Riverside. Racetech had a booth and was doing suspension adjustments for $30. Louie adjusted my sag and clicked in my bound/rebound after asking me a few questions. He was a very friendly and helpful.

Racetech in Corona is only open 9-5 weekdays. They are closed on weekends which makes it inconvenient for me. Apparently you can just send your suspension to them for modification. They already have setups for S3's. They also come out to events and do sag adjustments. Louie said the backend of my S3 took the longest to adjust out of all the bikes he has done. :D

Just for reference, I only weigh 160lbs and the rear spring is still too soft for me! Louie got as close as possible with the rear and compensated by adjusting the front a little lower. Racetech recommended that I go to a couple track days and see if I wanted to switch to a firmer spring in the back.

Looks like the S3's stock suspension is set for a 100lbs European model.
What event was that? I live near there myself and am wondering what events are happening.

Tmod

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What event was that? I live near there myself and am wondering what events are happening.

Tmod
It was a small meet at Zorba's off Iowa. I called Racetech and they told me about it.

I used to live in Riverside for school. It's a shame that city lost most of its racing spirit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts