Registered
17 Posts
pay back....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=caWZF00no50

-They gave the Jets a bullet in the eye and kept them out of the playoffs

-They trapped the Broncos in the revolving door and shot them in the heart

-Sunday they can bust in on the Ravens and riddle their bed with bullets

-Then if the Giants win, gun them down right on the sidewalk

-And finally finish off the Colts by shooting them in the back right on the steps of their own stadium.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=caWZF00no50

-They gave the Jets a bullet in the eye and kept them out of the playoffs

-They trapped the Broncos in the revolving door and shot them in the heart

-Sunday they can bust in on the Ravens and riddle their bed with bullets

-Then if the Giants win, gun them down right on the sidewalk

-And finally finish off the Colts by shooting them in the back right on the steps of their own stadium.

Do you have an anger management problem?

Kem

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Footbaseketckey

I still want Dallas to play Cleveland in the World Series Superbowl so we could finally have a real standoff between the Cowboys and Indians. Just imagine getting tackled at home plate and then your team mates run out an beat on the defensive guys with bats....my kind of sport. :D
That would make for a good first half. For the last four innings, move the game on ice, score field goals using mini-tramp-aided dunks, and give the referees sticks they can use to slash players committing penalties. Winner swims the fastest 100 meters under the ice, avoiding injury or death while being shot at by Olympic biathletes.

If it goes to overtime, it's motorcycle soccer.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I am a Chargers fan so I am not too crazy about Eli,though I admit that he can find a way to win.Come to think about it the exact same statement can be made for Brady.Patriots 31 Giants 24

·
Registered
218 Posts
I hope they both lose. Pat's cheat and Eli looks like he cries all the time. Eli does have a penchant for mousing out victories, or being the beneficiary of a team's implosion, as I told many incredulous green bay fans before their loss.

I wanted Ravens, they're my #2 team after the (barf) Skins. It would be nice if something positive in Mid-Atlantic sports happened just once in a while, the Ravens were it. I blame the coach for directing or allowing a pass play on third down instead of just having Flacco drop a knee in the center to assure a straight and easy field goal, not some sideways crap (though the kicker still should have made it). Hindsight is 50/50 I guess - the third down pass play should have won the game, but the ball was knocked loose. It was a gamble and they paid for it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts