Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Where in Canada are you ?

A Super III popped up on the Vancouver Craigslist a few weeks ago the ad was pulled quickly so it probably sold right away was this you ?
That's likely it. I lived in Burnaby when I owned it last. I picked it up in Surrey. I live in Edmonton. I recognized it as the one I used to own on a facebook page and made contact with the owner back in November 2017. He gave me first crack at it when he decided to sell. An outstanding fellow. He gave me the time to sell my M796 to pay for it. Fed me fish and chips and put me up for the night when I came to pick it up.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dang.

The "familyish" feeling around these bikes is amazing.

Chris - how's the bike running?
Now I have this empty spot in the garage I look at sadly every day, but in my heart, I know it went to a good place where it's being exercised and cared for.

Tony

EDIT: Chris, I still have that "thing" for the Corbin seat, if you plan on using it. It's a filler piece I suppose to fill in the gap in the rear and curves around a bit.
If you want it, email me back your address so I don't have to hunt it down, and I'll send it off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dang.

The "familyish" feeling around these bikes is amazing.

Chris - how's the bike running?
Now I have this empty spot in the garage I look at sadly every day, but in my heart, I know it went to a good place where it's being exercised and cared for.

Tony

EDIT: Chris, I still have that "thing" for the Corbin seat, if you plan on using it. It's a filler piece I suppose to fill in the gap in the rear and curves around a bit.
If you want it, email me back your address so I don't have to hunt it down, and I'll send it off.
I sent you a text, the bike is running great I'm really enjoying it.

That's likely it. I lived in Burnaby when I owned it last. I picked it up in Surrey. I live in Edmonton. I recognized it as the one I used to own on a facebook page and made contact with the owner back in November 2017. He gave me first crack at it when he decided to sell. An outstanding fellow. He gave me the time to sell my M796 to pay for it. Fed me fish and chips and put me up for the night when I came to pick it up.
That's great you were able to buy your old machine back I think that's the only Canadian Super III I have ever seen, Craigslist photo showed KPH on the outside of the speedo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thought I should add my name to the list, I've had a few Hinkley Triumphs but bought a Super 111 about a year ago haven't done much with her since I've had a full on year, but starting to plan some changes for her which will upset some purists but going to make her a bit lighter and change the setup more to my liking.

Attachments

221 - 224 of 224 Posts