Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all you lucky super 111 owners,, im trying to get this thread going ,so we all can see were these wicked bikes are at, and the story behind them.So if you have one of these beasts , show it to the world, dosnt matter if its show ready, custom ,or in pieces....from what triumph of america has sliped out is that there are only about 500 made from late 1995 to early 1997, and all can be identified ,with the vin.... hey thanks for your time .i will put pics of both of mine as soon as the damn rain stops, so i can get a good pic or two

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
super111

ok here is my 95 super 111, this is the one i got ran over on last spring, ,she looks rough still, i just started to fit the airtech one piece fairing, and got the tank smoothed out and primed ,still a little more to do on it,the front is a temp set up, so i could get back on the road,headlight and such,, i just got the scorpion street extream carbon pipes fitted a few weeks ago, will have the header and mid pipe recoated some time ,,just got a corbin ,gunfighter seat to put on her,"not in pics". i pan on setting her up like a speedy. fond a great belly fairing that will bolt on , and a thinking about using a headlight thats close to what the v-max ,and mt-01 have on it ,,, the vin is smt372dd4sj025015... ,so much work to do!!!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Dphex,
What a sweet looking SIII! It's also good to see you're getting the "driver" prepped for next season! The Airtech seems to fit well.
Two questions:
-Are your inner fairing panels carbon fiber and if they are do you have pics of them? (I've been monkeying with making my own but am having a hard time matching the "flat" coloring of the front fender/rear hugger)
-Does the CF slipons on your cherry SIII have any markings? (My D12 has most of the SIII bits but my slipons are unmarked; the weave/"flat color" match the fender though)

Keep us up to date on the rebuild!
Triton

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
super111

i am using ctock inner fairings, and my old cans have no marks other then on the mid pipe, says triumph,, the new ones have a scoripion logo one the end cap ,

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
super111

Dphex,
What a sweet looking SIII! It's also good to see you're getting the "driver" prepped for next season! The Airtech seems to fit well.
Two questions:
-Are your inner fairing panels carbon fiber and if they are do you have pics of them? (I've been monkeying with making my own but am having a hard time matching the "flat" coloring of the front fender/rear hugger)
-Does the CF slipons on your cherry SIII have any markings? (My D12 has most of the SIII bits but my slipons are unmarked; the weave/"flat color" match the fender though)

Keep us up to date on the rebuild!
Triton
aslo my rear hugger and fender are going to get a good flex based clearcote to add a little more flash to them, they look a lot better then just plain, you can see more off the fibre detail

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
super111 !for sale!

a good friend of mine, who has a local shop said he is ready to sale his super 111 !!! it has 13000 miles all stock, and has never been down,, has done a few track days. but not rode hard... if anyone needs more info let me know ,its in ohio Usa. and only $ 4000.00

·
Registered
463 Posts
16.03.08 004.jpg

Owned mine for 10 yrs now. 27k miles,still nice. May need rear shock re-build soon? Only niggle is valves. Need re-shim every couple years(poor starting).

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
super 111

glad to see im not the only one with one of these bikes, was starting to wonder, if you have one fell free to show it off, dont worry about the shape its in , hell look at my daily rider it looks like a pos for now, its taking longer then i thought to get it back together

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Couldn't afford one when they came out either, not that I can now either :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Here is my Super III.

48K miles currently

Dymag wheels
Galfer rotors
Tarozzi controls
Remus exhaust shown here. I also swap to M4 cans on a stock header.
39FCRs w/ K&N pods
Head has been ported and polished by C.R. Axtel
2mm larger intake valves
955 pistons and sleeves
Carrillo forged rods
Ohlins rear shock
Ohlins springs in the forks
RaceTech Gold Valves
ProItalia billet raised clip ons
Corbin saddle

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well there seems to be 5 or so up and running, im sure ive seen more people saying they have a super??

·
Banned
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well this sure did not get the response i had thought it would, or there is less then 12 of them around:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 224 Posts