Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on a Rat run today from Newcastle to East Gresford and back today. Had a great time and a great ride. Lot faster than expected. Did over 500k's all up. Only other speedy was the dealers though. I'll have a go at posting a picture.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes Guys What do thine eye's behold? But how many BLACK bikes do you see? one dark blue is it? Cheap its one way or another, its black is faster, black is sexier,or are we just cheap?could it be both? lol sean..

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Looks like one o' our rides here - we get all kinds of bikes in the group. Even Harleys. Oddly enough, though, not as many black ones. I'm envious - didn't get to join the ride yesterday morning on accounta workin' the night before. But I did get an hour out and about on Spongebob. Speedy's gettin' jealous.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first half of the ride I was following 2 harley's and the 675 in the picture and we were really going. Fastest Harley's I've seen. These guy's really knew how to ride. There was a great mix of bikes there.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-13 01:58, speedtrip30 wrote:
They hid all the coloured bikes around the back. :-D
All the colored bikes were already at the next stop! :-D

nice pic, sounds like ya had a good time!

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-11-14 09:09 ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts