Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I saw this bike at IMS last year... It looks awesome in person. And those pipes were LOUD when it was leaving!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Shocks need black springs and get rid of the instrument cluster- looks silly and out of place sticking strait up like that. Otherwise, love the originality:D

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Big Deal Nothing Special

PUKE BIEGE Looks like a baby puked on the frame and engine. It didn't look any good in the magazine and it doesn't look any better here. It's nothing but a few parts and paint. Plus they painted a british flag on a bike which is completely made in Thailand and put on emblems from a US made Guitar. Geeze make up your mind.:laughhard

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2

·
Registered
61 Posts
:Not againPUKE BIEGE Looks like a baby puked on the frame and engine. It didn't look any good in the magazine and it doesn't look any better here. It's nothing but a few parts and paint. Plus they painted a british flag on a bike which is completely made in Thailand and a put an emblem from a US made Guitar. Geeze make up your mind.:laughhard

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2
Taste is subjective but I have to agree with the above. I can't stand the (imo) cheesy lip that runs at the seams on the bottom of my tank and if I was going to get it painted those Japanese looking tank seams would have to go. I thought with the money, they could have done a nicer job than that. The Hyde bike is more up my alley.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think they should have just gone full fender or no front fender instead of putting the small front fender on. Other than that, I like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts