Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of, or have any experience as a mechanic, using the Triumph dealer installed, Arrow ECU engine re-map?
I just installed a Competition Werkes GP Slip-on exhaust and have experienced worse performance than with the stock pipe.
I just wondered how the Arrow ECU map works. Does it enrichen the fuel/air mixture or change other settings in the engine to smooth out the power delivery across the whole rev range?
I've got to do something with this setup, as I love the sound of the new CW GP Slip-on, but not at the expense of performance?:surprise:

·
Registered
173 Posts
The factory remap will help loads but the best bet is to get a PowerCommander 5 and have a custom tune done on that. Bang for the buck, just get it remapped by your dealer. They will update the ECU for the most current tune in order for your bike to run smoothly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The factory remap will help loads but the best bet is to get a PowerCommander 5 and have a custom tune done on that. Bang for the buck, just get it remapped by your dealer. They will update the ECU for the most current tune in order for your bike to run smoothly.

Just got the Arrow map done and it did help a bit

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Just got the Arrow map done and it did help a bit
I still would like more power though. Perhaps it's time to upgrade to a liter bike!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts