Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1061 - 1064 of 1064 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does the PCV require any connections to retain the use of the stock quickshifter or does that work independently? Last time I installed a PCV it was on a Ninja 400 track bike and I also installed a Dynojet QS.

I will try the M4 with stock map once it arrives but if I have to go the PCV route I just want to make sure it won’t mess with the stock QS as it shifts so sweetly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
There are no additional connections required for the stock QS. The stock QS works exactly like it did prior to fitting the PCV.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are no additional connections required for the stock QS. The stock QS works exactly like it did prior to fitting the PCV.
Excellent, will likely give this a try. I do see the Dynojet module isn't for sale to California direct from them, so I'll need to find some other way to source one.

I did install the 15t countershaft and it really woke the bike up, totally different personality now (in a good way)!

I also installed the Woodcraft rearsets and while they fit nicely I can't any way to make the stock exhaust mount to the exhaust bracket as it's much further back now. Well I think at least, as they failed to send me the bracket I'm still waiting on installing the right side rearset, but from eye balling it I don't think there's any way to mount the stock or any other slip on with a fixed mounting point. Will have to play around with it once the exhaust and missing bracket arrive.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Excellent, will likely give this a try. I do see the Dynojet module isn't for sale to California direct from them, so I'll need to find some other way to source one.
Revzilla

1061 - 1064 of 1064 Posts