Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought a Storm today in gloss black, hopefully pick it up next Thursday or Friday, can't wait. Just hope it doesn't snow :mad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hopefully no snow but this time last year there was a foot of snow in the garden:mad:
Ahhh, one of the many benefits of living in Oz Straya, no snow and I reckon I could go for a ride for at least 350 days of the year.

Talk about living in a biker's paradise!

But seriously, I hope you love the Storm every bit I do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, it's confirmed, i pick up the new Storm on Friday and the weather forecast is for sunny clear skies :D

Although I am feeling a little Buyers Remorse, as I always do laying out this kind of cash :(

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Be happy, you made a great choice and you will soon be grinning from ear to ear! Many others who troll this forum would be delighted to be in your shoes.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I picked up the bike this morning and everything went great, sun was shining and wasn't too cold. Bike covered up in the garage with 14 miles on the clock, need to wait for spring now for some serious riding.

·
Registered
107 Posts
nice one even went out on mine sat as you say bit cold but dry was going to take it to reading toy run today but took the bonnie instead

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My black beauty is covered up in the garage with 14 miles on the clock, only done 7 miles and that was when I picked it up a couple of weeks back. The weather is far to cold and wet, and not to mention all that road salt. Can't wait to the spring though, seems a long way away

·
Registered
701 Posts
Spoole76, if you are at all like me, there will be daily trips to the garage to drool over your beautiful new T-Bird Storm. I'm trying to sell my 2010 America so that I can purchase a Storm in the spring. Meanwhile, I stop at the Triumph store periodically to drool in anticipation, just like a kid who can't wait for Christmas.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 20 of 21 Posts