Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To whoever stole the painter’s car with my bike parts in it. I sincerely hope your fingers change into fish hooks and your freaking nut start to itch like mad.

Please help my 19" deep valanced ribbed front mudguard for my '59 Bonneville has been stolen from the painter car when his car was stolen.

The front mudguard is the same as T6, T100, T110 and T120 1959 only. Part number 97-1211.

Another option is take some photos, make some detailed cross section sketches with measurements i.e. radius, width inside & outside, depth (with cross section) and cord length it the mudguard is off the bike.

Anything will help or a email address of anyone who has one spare for sale.

Please PM me if you have anything or know of anyone who can help.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fingers like FISH HOOKS

To whoever stole the painter’s car with my bike parts in it. I sincerely hope your fingers change into fish hooks and your freaking nut start to itch like mad.
Sad to hear about your parts.

Here in Karachi, Pakistan we have lots of second hand and used body parts of brit bikes available for sale but the distance between us not permit me to help you, used front mudguard will cost around 45 NZ$.

You will find one in your area.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Jan, if you post some pictures and its the right guard, it is just a matter of paying money into an account, and having it couriered. Have a look around and let us know thanks.

Yes, GPZ I also believe in cutting of the hands once their hands are stuck to their nuts they will have to go to hospital then they will be caught.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes Jan, if you post some pictures and its the right guard, it is just a matter of paying money into an account, and having it couriered. Have a look around and let us know thanks.

Yes, GPZ I also believe in cutting of the hands once their hands are stuck to their nuts they will have to go to hospital then they will be caught.
:D

give me a day or two, i will try to find one and email you the pictures.

·
Registered
67 Posts
where was it stolem from ?

my brother works at a second hand bike parts place in your neck of the woods.they not do british stuff which sucks for me.but let us know where abouts it happened ill get him to keep an eye out. sad thing is it wouldve been some little thugs who probably threw away the parts or swapped for some pot or something...also keep an eye on trademe seems to be dodgy parts on their from time to time man i hate thieves some little prick stole they tank insert badge for the mount off mine a couple of weeks ago i was only away from it for a few minutes....gutted

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep thanks reyals140, the theft by the sounds of it took place about 2 weeks ago on a Friday night. The painter in Hamilton collected my front mud guard and someone else’s tank, guards and side covers etc off a Harley, from the bead blasting guys. His car was parked at home, when the car was stolen with all the parts.

The interesting thing is that the other guys stuff that was also stolen is from one or other outcast gang or something to that effect.

The cops found the car with 3 people in the car the Sunday. And you guessed it they know nothing about bike spares being in the car at the time of theft and I believe they are back on the street.

Well thanks any help will help, especially a few thieves broken legs and my good returned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts