Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried out the statement seat from Triumph? Their descriptions are terrible, I assume it fits the speedmaster/bobber. I have the comfort seat for my speedmaster and I’m not crazy about it. The statement seat looks like it’s carved out more and would sit lower which is good for me since I’m about 6’2.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve found some I definitely like now. I wasn’t crazy about the few I had seen that had the passenger seat with them.

Great point though!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I fitted an Alex Leathercraft seat to my bobber, but haven't been able to test it so far. I doubt its as comfortable as the stock seat, but it looks better in my view than the stock seat or the statement seat and is substantially cheaper, although you can rack up the $£ if you add in the options.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I fitted an Alex Leathercraft seat to my bobber, but haven't been able to test it so far. I doubt its as comfortable as the stock seat, but it looks better in my view than the stock seat or the statement seat and is substantially cheaper, although you can rack up the $£ if you add in the options.

I wonder if one choses the 22mm padding option is going to make a difference.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wonder if one choses the 22mm padding option is going to make a difference.
I would say its worth paying for, I bought mine direct on his Ebay shop and there were no options, but in hindsight I think it would have been worth the extra. I tend to do short runs so I am not too worried but time will tell!

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I drove 2800 miles on a trip with my Corbin seat with a back rest and never felt pain or tired. I also added the Dart Windscreen. It was great.
The bike looks great. I had a Corbin Dual (which is for sale in the classifieds here...sold the bike) on my Speedmaster. They are fantastic seats. I put Corbins on every bike I get. I even had one on my old Vespa.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Has anyone tried out the statement seat from Triumph? Their descriptions are terrible, I assume it fits the speedmaster/bobber. I have the comfort seat for my speedmaster and I’m not crazy about it. The statement seat looks like it’s carved out more and would sit lower which is good for me since I’m about 6’2.
I’m sure you have probably bought the statement seat or something else at this point, but my TFC has the brown statement seat as stock. It’s very thinly padded, but relatively comfortable. Definitely more for style than ride-ability.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts