Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the weather finally broke (maybe I should say temporarily broke) here in NE Ohio. Beautiful riding weekend, so I took the T100 out for 200+ miles on Friday, spent most of Sat on the R100GS, with a few more on the T100, then back on the T100 on Sunday for a 300 miles ride that left this old guy beat but happy! Both bikes ran beautifully, the T100 had never run better.

I thought I had a rear caliper leak, but it turned out to be a leaky Progressive 440. They're being repaired under lifetime warranty this week. I'll be happy to have them back, since I'm bouncing over our winter-damaged roads on the stockers.

The yard needs attention, as does the house, but last weekend was just too nice to waste it doing stuff that can be done on one of our less than perfect days.

Hope the rest of you guys had a good weekend, especially you Ohioans!

Bob

·
Registered
372 Posts
winter is finally over in ohio! yea i agree, it was a great weekend to be riding here in northwest ohio. rode my bike to work thursday and friday and then rode some more friday night and most of saturday and sunday. it feels great to not have to wear a snowmobile suit to get out and ride. -keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts