Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone rockin standups ...i have done a few short ones using the riders pegs but was wondering if anyone had been using the back pegs...looks like they fold kinda easy

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I'll hopefully be able to work my way back up when I move down to Dallas in January. I'll finally be able to ride all year round without freezing my ass off.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
you mean like this... :wink: :-D

that's actually Trat's wheelie master corners. Haven't seen him around lately, but as you can see, he's definitely the man to talk to. :razz: He's actually stagger pegged, he's still cover'n the rear brake with his right foot. As fer me, I'm too f'n lazy, I just stay seated. :-D

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-12-10 04:10 ]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NICE!...know if he modified the rear pegs to stay out?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Where is 'Corners'? Havent heard hide-nor-hair of him of recent days.

Gotta get JR to add a pic to that, he paws the sky all day long..

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I use the rider pegs. If I used the passenger pegs I could only use the left side, need right for rear brake.

I love standups because they are easier to bring the bike up in 2nd and 3rd gear with or without clutch. They look much better than sit downs.

Sit downs on the other hand offer a little more control for me that is. Wheelies are great but remember it takes a lot of practice! Be careful and have fun.

Ton Up! :cool:

PS Corners can help you!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks...i have been practiing stand ups on my tw for a while but i am more confident in the rear pegs...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts